Sunday 27 July 2014

Visit to the Enterprise Toronto in the City Hall on July 24, 2014

I visit to the Enterprise Toronto in the City Hall on July 24, 2014 since the main topics was to set up a small business company in Toronto.

I met with my teacher and the classmates at the nail wall, made with 100,000 nails, at 10:45am on July 24, 2014 as scheduled. Then the teacher explain the function of central column which looks like a mushroom.There is a big hole in centre to allow the various cables to pass through, which include electrical cables, heating and air conditioning equipment. In addition, it is strong base to support the council chamber above, I understand. It's a really good design made by a famous designer from Finland.

Thereafter,I visited to the Enterprise Toronto and the officer tell us all services provided free of charges, which included the company registration, the procedures of the set up, the check lists. I am very interested to set up a import and export company in Toronto and the officer also advise me with the checking list printed more details. I felt it's very useful for me to start to do the business here.

We were required to take a note to record all services - 10 services at least provided by the city, then visit to the Mayor's office at 2nd floor. We found some reporters awaited for the Mayor, a sign 'Fort' over' just beside the main entrance of the Mayor's office. It seems it will be more difficult for Fort to be selected for the new Mayor.

Finally we met together at the plan modelling of the Toronto Downtown and took a photo together at main entrance of the city hall, then choose the various foods set for Tasty at the Nathan Phillips Square.






No comments:

Post a Comment